- Is it worthwhile to have series with holes in them?
- Should priority be placed on filling them, or should monitoring of the popularity of existing books occur first? (So you don’t struggle to get the last Hardy Boys when no one’s actually reading them?)
- Do long children’s series (Babysitters Club, Boxcar Children) enjoy the same popularity now?
- How does one determine a series that requires special shelving? What qualifies? Numbered stories? Series of seven or more books? What about trilogies?
- What difference does it make for a book to be classified as a series in an otherwise un-alphabetized collection?